Venezia Wooden Violin Case Black and Burgundy
The Venezia violin case is made of a wooden structure protected by a durable and resistant black nylon Cordura cover. The interior is made with the highest quality burgundy suede velvet microfiber. It includes 1 large compartment for accessories, special compartment for the shoulder rest, large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets, big rain protection flap, 4 “two- position” bow spinners, high security dual-mechanism lock, backpack straps, side handle, a comfortable Synthetic leather handle and the most advanced protection system by suspension over 3 points.
- 3/5-layer laminate wooden box.
- Cover made of original black nylon Cordura 500.
- Large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets.
- Backpack straps.
- Chrome-plated and corrosion-resistant metallic components.
- Big rain protection flap.
- Welded thick D buckles.
- High security dual-mechanism lock.
- Side handle.
- Comfortable Synthetic leather handle (for carrying the case with gloves).
- Highest quality burgundy velvet micro fiber interior.
- 3-points Air Suspension System.
- Adjustable leather straps to hold the violin neck.
- 4 “two- position” bow spinners.
- 1 large compartment for accessories.
- Special compartment for the shoulder rest.
- Elegant aluminum pull.
- Microfiber and silk protective blanket.
Infused with our profound passion for music and unwavering ethical dedication, each violin case embodies values that pay homage to animal life, nature, and the environment. We are steadfast in our commitment to minimizing our ecological footprint, achieved through methods that protect nature without compromising case quality.
To develop our Classic Collection, we utilize Nylon Cordura crafted from recycled materials and promote the use of woods sourced from reforested forests, ensuring responsible design without compromising its quality.