RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The USER has the same rights and period to return and/or report possible flaws or defects in the online products or services as they do for offline products or services.
DEADLINE FOR RETURNS
The USER has a period of fourteen calendar days from the date of receipt of the product to return it (Article 71 of Spanish Law 3/2014 of 27 March).
The right of withdrawal shall not apply in the following cases:
- If the product is not returned in perfect condition.
- If the product packaging is not the original or is not in perfect condition. The original packaging must be used to protect the product so that it arrives in perfect condition, and applying seals and adhesive tapes directly to the product is prohibited.
- When the product is opened without proof of having been used.
- Software applications that are directly downloaded from the portal.
- Personalised products or products that, for hygiene reasons or other legally established exceptions, are not subject to this right.
HOW TO PROCESS THE RETURN
Any return must be request to NEGRI CASES by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the invoice number or order number.
Once the USER has received the confirmation or acceptance of the return, they will send the product to the address of NEGRI CASES: C/ Virgilio 25A, Edificio II, 1ª Planta, 28223, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid, España. Unless the return is made due to incorrect products or defects in the product, shipping costs will be paid for by the USER.
The product must be returned in its original packaging and in perfect condition, and must include or indicate the USER’s name and the original order number.