Monaco Wooden Violin Case Black and Navy Blue
The Monaco Violin Case is made of a wooden frame protected by a strong and durable black nylon Cordura cover . The interior is made with the highest quality black and navy blue suede velvet microfiber. Includes 1 large accessory compartment, large exterior zippered sheet music pocket, large rain flap, 4 “two position” bow spinners, high security dual mechanism lock, backpack straps, a comfortable Synthetic leather handle and the most advanced 3-point suspension protection system.
- 3/5 ply laminated wooden box.
- Sheath made of original black Cordura 500 nylon.
- Large exterior zippered pocket for sheet music.
- Backpack straps.
- Chrome plated and corrosion resistant metal components.
- Large rain protection flap.
- Welded thick D buckles.
- High security double mechanism lock.
- Comfortable Synthetic leather handle (to carry the case with gloves).
- Highest quality black and navy blue velvet micro fiber interior.
- 3-points Air Suspension System.
- Adjustable leather straps to hold the violin neck.
- 4 “two-position” bow spinners.
- 1 large compartment for accessories.
- Elegant aluminum pull.
- Microfiber and silk protective blanket.
Infused with our profound passion for music and unwavering ethical dedication, each violin case embodies values that pay homage to animal life, nature, and the environment. We are steadfast in our commitment to minimizing our ecological footprint, achieved through methods that protect nature without compromising case quality.
To develop our Classic Collection, we utilize Nylon Cordura crafted from recycled materials and promote the use of woods sourced from reforested forests, ensuring responsible design without compromising its quality.