Monaco Wooden Violin Case Black and Olive Green
The Monaco violin case is made of a wooden structure protected by a durable and resistant black nylon Cordura cover. The interior is made with the highest quality black and olive green suede velvet microfiber. It includes 1 large compartment for accessories, large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets, big rain protection flap, 4 “two- position” bow spinners, high security dual-mechanism lock, backpack straps, a comfortable Synthetic leather handle and the most advanced protection system by suspension over 3 points.
- 3/5-layer laminate wooden box.
- Cover made of original black nylon Cordura 500.
- Large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets.
- Backpack straps.
- Chrome-plated and corrosion-resistant metallic components.
- Big rain protection flap.
- Welded thick D buckles.
- High security dual-mechanism lock.
- Oversized leather handle (for carrying the case with gloves).
- Highest quality black and olive green suede velvet micro fiber interior.
- 3-points Air Suspension System.
- Adjustable leather straps to hold the violin neck.
- 4 “two-position” bow spinners.
- 1 large compartment for accessories.
- Elegant aluminum pull.
- Microfiber and silk protective blanket.
Infused with our profound passion for music and unwavering ethical dedication, each violin case embodies values that pay homage to animal life, nature, and the environment. We are steadfast in our commitment to minimizing our ecological footprint, achieved through methods that protect nature without compromising case quality.
To develop our Classic Collection, we utilize Nylon Cordura crafted from recycled materials and promote the use of woods sourced from reforested forests, ensuring responsible design without compromising its quality.