Diplomat Wooden Double Case for Violin Cognac Brown Leather and Navy Blue
The Diplomat double case for violin is made of a wooden structure protected by an elegant and resistant cognac brown Tuscany leather cover. The interior combines the same shade of leather with the highest quality navy blue suede velvet micro fiber. Includes 2 compartments for accessories, large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets, special pocket for passport/tickets, rain protection flap, 4 “two- position” bow spinners, high security dual-mechanism lock, shoulder leather strap, an oversized leather handle and the most advanced protection system by suspension over 3 points.
Waiting List: Delivery can take up to 45 days.
- 3/5-layer laminate wooden box.
- Cover made of full grain cognac brown Tuscany leather.
- Large exterior zippered pocket for music sheets.
- Special pocket for passport/tickets.
- Shoulder leather strap.
- 24k gold-plated and corrosion-resistant metallic components.
- Rain protection flap.
- Welded thick D buckles.
- High security dual-mechanism lock.
- Oversized leather handle (for carrying the case with gloves).
- Leather and the highest quality navy blue suede velvet micro fiber interior.
- 3-points Air Suspension System.
- Adjustable leather straps to hold the violin neck.
- 4 “two- position” bow spinners.
- 3 compartments for accessories (with pencil holder).
- Elegant 24k gold-plated metallic pulls.
- Microfiber and silk protective bag and blanket.
Infused with our profound passion for music and unwavering ethical dedication, each violin case embodies values that pay homage to animal life, nature, and the environment. We are steadfast in our commitment to minimizing our ecological footprint, achieved through methods that protect nature without compromising case quality.
In line with the spirit of our Luxury Collection, we approach this premise with utmost responsibility by not sourcing raw materials from animals raised solely for their hides. Furthermore, our tanning processes align harmoniously with the environment, and the woods used in our products come from reforested forests, ensuring a balance between quality and conservation.