"Diplomat New Edition" Violin Case Blue
Designer: Luis Negri
The Negri "Diplomat New Edition" case is a all-natural wooden case with a Cognac leather exterior ( from Tuscany) cover, finest leather/velvet interior and matching leather accessory pockets. Interior comes in choice of royal blue or olive green. This case includes four handmade bow holders made of rosewood, a full-length zippered music pocket, two interior compartments plus a rosin compartment, a suede blanket ( only for special edition model), string tube, adjustable leather strap, and the finest and most secure suspension protection system. Finest italian and swiss locks. Leather handle.
- Five-layer laminate wooden box
- Cover made of brown full grain leather
- Extra screws for a perfect attaching of the cover
- Large zippered music pocket
- Finest brass hardware
- Extra strong leather straps
- Heavy gauge welded D-Rings
- Original swiss latch
- Oversized leather handle (for carrying the case with gloves in cold weather)
- Highest quality leather and velvet/ or leather and goat leather (only for Diplomat special edition)
- 3 Points deep suspension air system
- Leather straps for attaching the instrument
- 4 high quality two position bow spinners with springs made of rosewood (only for special edition).
- 3 accesory compartments
- Elegant brass pulls
- Blanket made of finest Velvet and silk material
- Special cushion for bridge protection
- Pencil compartment
2 290,00 €
Warning: Last items in stock!